ayachan91

Aya M. Productions

This is the Booklikes profile to my blog AYA M. Productions.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a bookseller, post graduate job seeker, avid reader, and a blogger. :)

Hell on Wheels  - Julie Ann Walker Hell on Wheels is the first of the Black Knight, Inc. series by Julie Ann Walker. It follows the story of Ali Morgan and Nate Weller as they uncover the reason behind the men in shadows threatening Ali's life and ultimately the mystery behind Grigg's side job assignment.In addition to the suspense and the budding romance between Ali and Nate, the novel set the background behind many of the employees of Black Knights, Inc., creating a platform to go off of for continuing the series. However, I thought the banter between Frank and Becky was a bit on the excessive side. I personally thought it slowed the story, distracting the audience from the heart of the plot. Overall I enjoyed this story. I love the relationship between Ali and Nate, and I could easily understand their insecurities. I can't wait to read the next installment of the series, which, surprise surprise, is about Frank and Becky's relationship.