This is the Booklikes profile to my blog AYA M. Productions.
For those of you who don't know me, I'm a bookseller, post graduate job seeker, avid reader, and a blogger. :)
Okay... August is a pretty busy month. There's a lot of great reads coming out! Here are the ones I'm most excited for:
August Releases I Want:
1. Nothing Left to Burn by Patty Blount (8/4) - I loved, loved, LOVED her book Some Boys. I'm so excited for Nothing Left to Burn. The ladies at the Sourcebooks BEA booth also were excited for it. So I'm thinking good things.
2. The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick (8/18) - It's the long awaited for sequel to My Life Next Door!!!! Enough said.
3. Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell (8/25) - It's another fairytale retelling, but I love fairytale retellings. So YES, PLEASE! I love how all of the reviews I've seen thus far are like "This is not Cinder." LOL.
August Releases I've Read & Loved:
1. The Heartbreakers by Ali Novak (8/4) - This was definitely one of those cute contemporary reads. Absolutely perfect for summer! At times the main character was a bit annoying, but I adored her relationship and love for her sister.
2. Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines (8/25) - I read the eARC of Until Friday Night ages ago. I also stood in line to get an autographed ARC copy of it at BEA because just look at that cover! GORGEOUS! (I am also totally planning on buying a copy, if you were wondering. :P ) This is definitely one of my favorite contemporary covers of the year. I also loved the story itself; all that romance and drama! I do plan on rereading it before writing my review later this month.
Now I want to know. What books are you excited for this August?