ayachan91

Aya M. Productions

This is the Booklikes profile to my blog AYA M. Productions.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a bookseller, post graduate job seeker, avid reader, and a blogger. :)

2016 Bookish Resolutions

resolution

Up on my main blog, I shared some of my bookish and blogging resolutions for the new year. You're more than welcome to check out my original post, but I thought I'd share some of my bookish resolutions here. :)

1. Book Journal. During my move, I fell out of the habit of my book journaling. My goal this year is to get back into the swing of it. I like book journaling because (1) it’s a fun way to look back on the things I’ve read and (2) it immensely helps my review process. I’m also trying out a new system. So we’ll see what happens.

2. Goodreads Goal of 100 books. According to Goodreads, thus far I’ve read 120 books and 32,389 pages. That is AMAZING! With all of my life changes though and the lack of free time, I’ve decided to make my goal 100 books again this year. I think I can do it.

3. Read all of the Sherlock Holmes novels. I want to read more classics, and I’ve decided to focus on Sherlock Holmes this year. I’m also a bit shocked that I haven’t read most of them.

What are some of your bookish resolutions?

Source: http://ayamproductions.com/2015/12/2016-bookish-blogging-resolutions